They say you can’t recycle contact lenses, we say yes you can! Introducing the ACUVUE® Contact Lens Recycle Programme in partnership with global recycling specialist, TerraCycle®
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’re making it super easy for you to recycle your lenses. Simply collect your contact lens waste at home and either ship free of charge, or drop off at your nearest participating opticians practice – it’s your choice.
Why not also sign up to the ACUVUE® Newsletter – be the first to hear about our exciting upcoming product innovations in 2019 and where you can try them!
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO RECYCLE
Recycle from your home
• Once you have collected a good supply of used lenses and blister packs, place in any card box
• Download and print your free shipping label (below) and affix to the box
• Arrange your UPS collection at www.ups.com/gb
Recycle your contact lenses
Drop off your waste
ACUVUE® are working with opticians practices across the UK to create a network of drop off locations. Look out for the recycling bin in your nearest participating practice.
1. Any brand of soft disposable contact lenses (daily, 2-weekly or monthly)
2. Any brand of contact lens blister packaging
3. Any brand of foil from the contact lens blister packaging