Money Back Guarantee
We’re so sure that you’ll be happy with your ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not 100% happy with your lenses, we'll give you your money back. Find out how below.
Before submitting a claim, you will need to visit your optician to discuss your dissatisfaction with the contact lenses, as it may be related to your eye health or vision.
If after speaking with your optician you still wish to claim for a refund, your optician will need to validate your claim form with their stamp, date and signature in the allocated box.
Receive your refund in the post. Please allow 4-6 weeks. For full details see the step-by-step instructions and Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
- Only one claim per person. Only claims made using an official claim form will be accepted.
- All refunds are 100 % of cost and will be paid by cheque, made payable to the name on the claim form, and received within 28 days of processing a valid claim.
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. can accept no responsibility for claims lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Claim forms with inadequate address details or that are incomplete, damaged, photocopied or illegible will be rejected. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All claims must be accompanied by an original proof of purchase indicating the price paid for the lenses. Claim forms must be received within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- All claims for 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST for ASTIGMATISM must be accompanied by a minimum of 75% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased at the normal market price, in their original and undamaged blisters. All claims for ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS, ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM, ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA, must be accompanied by a minimum of 65% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased at the normal market price, in their original and undamaged blisters.
- Claims can be made for a maximum of 1 year’s supply of contact lenses.
- Claims can only be processed once you have informed your Optician that you are dissatisfied.
- Professional fees for eye examinations or other services are not included in this offer.
- Personal information provided on the claim form will only be used to administer this offer and for no other purpose, and will not be supplied to any third parties.