Money Back Guarantee
We’re so sure that you’ll be happy with your ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not 100% happy with your lenses, we'll give you your money back. Find out how below.
Before submitting a claim, you will need to visit your optician to discuss your dissatisfaction with the contact lenses, as it may be related to your eye health or vision.
If after speaking with your optician you still wish to claim for a refund, your optician will need to validate your claim form with their stamp, date and signature in the allocated box.
Receive your refund in the post. Please allow 4-6 weeks. For full details see the step-by-step instructions and Terms and Conditions below.
ACUVUE® Satisfaction Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
- This Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses purchased in the UK.
- Only one claim per person. Entrants must be 18+. UK residents. Claims from groups or organisations are prohibited. Only claims made using an official claim form will be accepted. The instructions in the claim form part of these terms and conditions.
- Before submitting a claim, you will need to visit your optician to discuss your dissatisfaction with the contact lenses, as it may be related to eye health or vision. If after this you still wish to claim for a refund, your optician will need to validate your claim form with their stamp, date and signature in the box allocated.
- All refunds are 100% of cost of the lenses. Professional fees for eye examinations or other services and postage costs are not included in this offer and will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be paid by cheque, made payable to the name on the claim form, and sent within 28 days of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd processing a valid claim.
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. accepts no responsibility for claim forms lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Claim forms with inadequate address details or that are incomplete, damaged, photocopied, illegible or do not contain the required evidence and purchased product will be rejected and will not be returned to you. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All claims must be accompanied by an original proof of purchase indicating the price paid for the lenses and purchase date. Reproduction, alteration, sale, trade or purchase of the claim form or proof of purchase is prohibited.
- All claims must be made within 6 months of purchase, subject to condition 10 below.
- All claims for ACUVUE® daily disposable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 75% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. All claims for ACUVUE® reusable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 65% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters.
- Claims can be made for a maximum of 1 year’s supply of contact lenses. If the proof of purchase is for more than 1 year’s supply, only the pro-rata amount corresponding to 1 year’s supply will be refunded.
- The data controller is Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. Your personal data will only be used to administer this offer and send your refund cheque. We will provide your personal data to THEM London, who will check refund eligibility and send out cheques for us. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected] or 020 8090 3333, but if you do, we will not be able to send your cheque.
- You have legal rights in relation to the lenses purchased, including that the goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. This satisfaction guarantee in no way affects your legal rights.
- Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 3EW.