† ACUVUE® contact lenses have moisture technology mimicking the mucin in tears for exceptional comfort all day long.
‡ All ACUVUE® contact lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your optician
Important Information for Contact Lens Wearers: ACUVUE® Contact Lenses can be used for vision correction. An Eye Care Professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and instructions on proper lens care. Do not wear contact lenses if you have an eye infection, any eye disease or systemic disease, that may affect the eye, or if you are allergic to any ingredients. If you experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems, remove the lens and contact your Eye Care Professional immediately. For more information, including warnings and precautions, read the Instructions for Use available on the ACUVUE® website https://www.acuvue.co.uk/instructions-for-use.
# Please check with your Eye Care Professional if your contact lens parameters are available also in a 90-pack.
^ UK purchases only. 18+ UK residents only. One claim per person. Claims must be made on the official claim form. Claim form and full T&Cs available at https://www.acuvue.co.uk/get-contact-lenses/money-back-guarantee. Optician validation required. Professional fees not refunded. Original proof of purchase required. Claims must be within 6 months of purchase. Claims in respect of daily disposable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 75% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. Claims in respect of reusable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 65% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. Maximum of 1 year’s supply of lenses refunded. You have statutory rights in relation to the lenses purchased. This satisfaction guarantee in no way affects your statutory rights.
* Fitting fees may apply and are not included. 1 trial per person. 18+. Subject to optician approval. Full T&Cs: www.acuvue.co.uk/terms-conditions
1. JJV Data on File 2015. 1-week DW study, n=119 soft CL wearers, 81.5% rarely/never experienced eye fatigue.
2. JJV Data on File 2008. No other toric contact lens has the total package like ACUVUE OASYS Brand Contact Lenses for Astigmatism with HYDRACLEAR PLUS.
3. Chamberlain P, Morgan PB, Moody KJ, et al. Fluctuation in visual acuity during soft toric contact lens wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2011;88(4):E534-538. doi: 10.1097/OPX.0b013e31820ea1ea.
4. McIlraith R, Young G, Hunt C. Toric lens orientation and visual acuity in non-standard conditions. Contact Lens and Anterior Eye. 2010;33(1):23-26. doi: 10.1016/j.clae.2009.08.003.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 3EW