*Fitting fees may apply and are not included. 1 trial per person. 18+. Subject to optician approval. Full T&Cs: www.acuvue.co.uk/terms-conditions
‡All ACUVUE® contact lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
^UK purchases only. 18+ UK residents only. One claim per person. Claims must be made on the official claim form. Claim form and full T&Cs available at www.acuvue.co.uk/get-contact-lenses/money-back-guarantee. Optician validation required. Professional fees not refunded. Original proof of purchase required. Claims must be within 6 months of purchase. Claims in respect of daily disposable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 75% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. Claims in respect of reusable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 65% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. Maximum of 1 year’s supply of lenses refunded. You have statutory rights in relation to the lenses purchased. This satisfaction guarantee in no way affects your statutory rights.
1. Patel S, Henderson R, Bradley L, Galloway B, Hunter L. Effect of visual display unit use on blink rate and tear stability. Optom Vis Sci. 1991;68(11):888-892.
2. JJV Data on File 2016. Use of ACUVUE® OASYS in challenging/Smoky Environments
3. JJV Data on File 2022. Material Properties: 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST, 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye, ACUVUE OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe Technology and ACUVUE OASYS MAX 1-Day with TearStable Technology Brand Contact Lenses.
4. JJV Data on File 2021. ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses for ASTIGMATISM - Overall Fitting Success, Orientation Position, Rotational Stability, and Vision Performance.
5. JJV Data on File 2018. Similarities between Mucin and Poly(N-Vinyl Pyrrolidone) (PVP).
6. JJV Data on File 2017. A 4-week randomized, masked, controlled, cross-over, dispensing daily wear study with ACUVUE® OASYS vs. ULTRA; n=127 subjects who spent greater than or equal to 8 hours per day using digital devices during the study period.
7. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE RevitaLens Multipurpose Disinfecting Solution Packaging Claims.
8. Owen JP. Global RevitaLens Experience and Acceptance Trial (GREAT Trial) [abstract 4720]. In: Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2012;53(14):13-6954. ¥ Multicenter, open-label study in Europe and USA (n=2,979).
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 3EW
Important Information for Contact Lens Wearers: ACUVUE® Contact Lenses can be used for vision correction. An Eye Care Professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and instructions on proper lens care. Do not wear contact lenses if you have an eye infection, any eye disease or systemic disease, that may affect the eye, or if you are allergic to any ingredients. If you experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems, remove the lens and contact your Eye Care Professional immediately. For more information, including warnings and precautions, read the Instructions for Use available on the ACUVUE® website https://www.acuvue.co.uk/instructions-for-use.
Important Safety Information: Use ACUVUE® RevitaLens MPDS for the care of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses (to disinfect, clean, rinse and store your lenses). If you are allergic to any ingredients in ACUVUE® RevitaLens MPDS do not use it. To help avoid serious eye problems, it is essential that you follow your Eye Care Professional’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of lenses and lens care products, including the lens case. If eye irritation or any eye condition occurs, immediately discontinue lens wear and contact your Eye Care Professional. For correct use of this product and full list of precautions, read and retain the Package insert as provided with the product.