*Professional consultation and fitting fees may apply and are not included. For T&C’s visit acuvue.co.uk. 18+ only. Only one trial per person. Voucher download required.
λwww.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 28 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE® OASYS Brand 2-Weekly Family or ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe® Technology. Review conducted as of March 5, 2020.
Important Information for Contact Lens Wearers: ACUVUE® Contact Lenses can be used for vision correction. An Eye Care Professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and instructions on proper lens care. Do not wear contact lenses if you have an eye infection, any eye disease or systemic disease, that may affect the eye, or if you are allergic to any ingredients. If you experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems, remove the lens and contact your Eye Care Professional immediately. For more information, including warnings and precautions, read the Instructions for Use available on the ACUVUE® website https://www.acuvue.co.uk.
†Clinical trials have shown those with dark irises may be more likely to experience this benefit in the activated ACUVUE OASYS with Transitions lens
** Compared to ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS
# By helping your vision recover from bright light faster and reducing squinting.
^UK purchases only. 18+ UK residents only. One claim per person. Claims must be made on the official claim form. Claim form and full T&Cs available at https://www.acuvue.co.uk/get-contact-lenses/money-back-guarantee. Optician validation required. Professional fees not refunded. Original proof of purchase required. Claims must be within 6 months of purchase. Claims in respect of daily disposable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 75% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. Claims in respect of reusable contact lenses must be accompanied by a minimum of 65% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased, in their original and undamaged blisters. Maximum of 1 year’s supply of lenses refunded. You have statutory rights in relation to the lenses purchased. This satisfaction guarantee in no way affects your statutory rights.
1. JJV Data on File 2018. Definition of ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™.
2. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™ – Objective Clinical Claims.
3. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE OASYS with Transitions Subjective Clinical Evaluation of two silicone hydrogel reusable contact lenses. 6-week dispensing evaluation, n=109 soft CL wearers in the U.S.
4. JJV Data on File 2018. Material Properties: ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™ and Other Reusable Contact Lenses.
5. JJV Data on File 2019. ACUVUE® Master Brand Claims on Clinical Performance and Overall Material Properties
6. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™ – Objective and Subjective Clinical.
7. JJV data on file 2017. Multi-center 1-month dispensing daily wear study with senofilcon C toric CLs with RevitaLens OcuTec MPDS, worn for 30 days. N=130 habitual soft toric CL wearers in US.
8. Berntsen DA, Hickson-Curran SB, Jones LW, et al. Subjective Comfort and Physiology with Modern Contact Lens Care Products. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93(8):809-819.
9. JJV Data on File 2016. Multi-Center 1-month dispensing daily wear study with comfilcon A toric using Revitalens OcuTec MPDS. N=95 habitual soft toric contact lens wearers in the US.
‡All ACUVUE® contact lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
Transitions, the Transitions logo and Transitions Light Intelligent Technology are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc. used under license by Transitions Optical Limited and Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 3EW
© Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 2021