- Are the ACUVUE® ADVANCE® Brand family of contact lenses being discontinued?
Yes, and we do have a better option for you. Thanks to HYDRACLEAR® Plus technology, with a higher volume of wetting agent, ACUVUE OASYS® delivers superior overall comfort compared to ACUVUE® ADVANCE®.1 You can try any ACUVUE® Brand contact lens for FREE with our free trial voucher.2 We’re so sure you’ll be happy with your new contact lenses, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not 100% happy with your lenses, we'll give you your money back.3
1. JJVC Data on file 2006.
2. Please note professional eye examination and fitting fees may apply. See full terms and conditions.
3. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, return them within 90 days and get your money back. See full terms and conditions.
- What is ASD?
Accelerated Stabilisation Design (ASD) is a technology that uses the power of your natural blink reflex to keep your contact lens in the correct position. ASD was specially developed for astigmatism and is used in all ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses for astigmatism, such as 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST for ASTIGMATISM and ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM.
- What is HYDRACLEAR®?
HYDRACLEAR® is the brand name for our patented comfort technology used in our silicone hydrogel lenses including 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® and ACUVUE OASYS®. This technology allows high levels of oxygen to pass through to the eye combined with a moisture rich material. This gives you a lens with a unique, silky soft feel that lasts all day.
- What is LACREON®?
LACREON® is the brand name for our exclusive comfort technology found in all 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST brands. It binds a water-loving ingredient to the material to create a cushion of moisture around the lens.
- Can I buy ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses on the ACUVUE® website?
No. You can only buy ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses from an optician. You must have a valid prescription to get contact lenses to ensure you have the right size, shape and vision correction for your eyes.
You can find an optician that fits ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses located near you here.
- What is the solution in which ACUVUE® lenses are packaged?
ACUVUE® lenses are packaged in a buffered, preservative-free, sterile solution. It is a saline solution that is similar to your natural tears.
4. Please note professional eye test and fitting fees may apply. Please see voucher for full terms and conditions.