Terms & Conditions
By participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Johnson and Johnson Vision, Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd, Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, RG40 3EW.
• Offer applies to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents only, aged 18 and over holding a valid optical prescription dated within the 2 years prior to the date of the qualifying purchase. The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and its subsidiaries, their immediate families, agents of the Promoter or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
• Offer opens 01.01.2019 and closes at midnight on 30.06.2022. All claims must be received by midnight on 14.07.2022
How to claim:
1. To claim £15 cash back you must purchase from any participating optician a 3-month supply of ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day Contact Lenses with HydraLuxe™ Technology (90 pairs) in a single transaction or upgrade to ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day contact lenses on a contact lens rewards scheme which requires an initial purchase of a 3-month supply, from any participating store in the UK during the Promotional Period.
2. Entrants must have a contact lens consultation at a participating optician prior to purchase. Consultation fees may apply and are in addition to the cost of purchasing the qualifying lenses.
3. Following a valid purchase, you may fill in the application form on www.acuvue.co.uk/trueyemigration and upload the original receipt confirming the purchase of a 3-month supply. Alternatively, you may sign up to a direct debit Contact Lens Scheme which requires an initial purchase of a 3-month supply, ask your optician to provide and stamp an application form confirming the purchase and upload the original completed and stamped form on www.acuvue.co.uk/trueyemigration/application.
4. Till receipt(s) used for entry must be the original itemised till receipt(s) dated within the Promotional Period. Photocopies will not be accepted. Any till receipt that is altered, tampered or not original will be deemed invalid and the claim will be rejected.
5. Where the Promoter receives a valid claim from you, you will be entitled to £15 cash back. No alternative reward will be provided.
6. The £15 cash back will be sent via bank transfer made payable to the individual listed on the application form within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
7. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that any bank transfer is not received by you as a result of you having provided incorrect or incomplete details such as your name, email address or bank details on the application form.
8. Only one claim per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. No bulk or third-party entrants will be permitted.
9. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other money back offer.
10. Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and be rejected.
11. Proof of submitting an application form is not proof of delivery to the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions in the event of exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control or where fraud or abuse is suspected, but will always try to minimise the effect on participants in order to avoid disappointment.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
15. Any personal data relating to entrants, including your name, email address, bank details and any other information provided to us in the claim form, will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be retained for any other purpose. Data may be provided to a third party supplier (Ashfield Meetings and Events) where appropriate for the purposes of fulfilling delivery of the refund to claimants only and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. Participants can withdraw consent to processing of their personal data at any time by contacting the Promoter at [email protected] but the Promoter will not be able to send the cash back to anyone who withdraws their consent.
16. This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer.
ACUVUE®, ACUVUE® OASYS, HydraLuxe™ and ACUVUE® TruEye® are registered trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. © Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd 2021. PP2020MLT8299