By participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Johnson and Johnson Vision Care Companies, Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd, Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, RG40 3EW.
- Offer applies to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents only, aged 16 and over holding a valid sight prescription dated within the 2 years prior to the date of the qualifying purchase. The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and its subsidiaries, their immediate families, agents of the Promoter or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Offer open to first time contact lens wearers and those switching to ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day Brand Contact Lenses. Current wearers of any ACUVUE Brand contact lenses are not eligible to take advantage of this offer.
- Entrants aged 16 or 17 must have parental/guardian permission prior to entering.
- Offer opens 02.01.2017 and closes at midnight on 31.05.2017. All claims must be received by midnight on 14.06.2017.
How to claim:
- To claim £15 cash back in cheque form you must purchase in store a 3-month supply of ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRALUXE™ Technology (90 pairs) in a single transaction from any participating optician in the UK during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must have a contact lens consultation at a participating optician prior to purchase. Consultation fees may apply and are in addition to the cost of purchasing the qualifying lenses.
- Following a valid purchase, you may fill in the application form provided in store and return the self-addressed form, together with the original receipt confirming the purchase of a 3-month supply, to ACUVUE® See the Difference Promotion, PO BOX 10428, Ashby De La Zouch. Alternatively, you may sign up to a direct debit Contact Lens Scheme which requires an initial purchase of 3 months' supply, ask your optician to provide and stamp an application form confirming the purchase and send the original completed and stamped form to ACUVUE® See the Difference Promotion, PO BOX 10428,Ashby De La Zouch.
- Till receipt(s) used for entry must be the original itemised till receipt(s) dated within the Promotional Period. Photocopies will not be accepted. Any till receipt that is altered, tampered or not original will be deemed invalid and the claim will be rejected.
- Where the Promoter receives a valid claim from you, you will be entitled to £15 money back. No alternative reward will be provided.
- The £15 cash back will be sent in the post to you in the form of a cheque made payable to the individual listed on the application form within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that you cash any cheque before its expiry date. The Promoter will not re-issue a cheque in the event that you fail to cash it before it expires, or for any other reason. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that any cheque is not received by you as a result of you having provided an incorrect or incomplete address on the application form.
- Only one claim per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. No bulk or third party entrants will be permitted.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other money back offer.
- Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Cash back cheques can only be sent in the post by the Promoter and cannot be collected from any optician or in-store. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and be rejected.
- Proof of submitting an application form is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for applications that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- The Promoter is unable to return till receipts; please keep a copy for your own records.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions in the event of exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control or where fraud or abuse is suspected, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
- Any personal data relating to entrants, including your name and any address provided, will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be retained for any other purpose. Data may be provided to a third party supplier where appropriate for the purposes of fulfilling delivery of the cash back cheque to claimants only and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer.