INTRODUCING ACUVUE® VITA™ MONTHLY CONTACT LENSES THAT PROVIDE RELIABLE, SUPERIOR OVERALL COMFORT- ALL MONTH LONG
If you are experiencing discomfort with your monthly lenses as the month goes on, or are new to lenses and seeking a full month of comfortable wear, ACUVUE® VITA™ could be the choice for you.
ACUVUE® VITA™ gives you many important benefits
- Reliable, superior overall comfort – all month long, compared to other monthly brands*
- Superior “Overall Quality of Vision” compared to other monthly lenses, as rated by patients**
- Helps protect your eyes from transmission of the sun’s harmful rays***
Try ACUVUE® VITA™ with HydraMax™ Technology lenses for free†
- Find out how to get a Free† Trial of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
You can use our online tool to find an optician near you.
- When you book an appointment for an eye examination make sure you book a contact lens fitting at the same time.
- At your contact lens consultation, ask your optician if ACUVUE® VITA™ lenses are a good choice of contact lenses for your lifestyle and vision correction needs.
Supporting your contact lens wear and care
At ACUVUE® our aim is to make wearing contact lenses as easy, healthy and comfortable as it can be.
If you are unsure about putting in and taking out your contact lenses, you can follow our easy, step-by-step method here.
For more information about wearing ACUVUE® reusable contact lenses download our patient instruction guide here.
* Overall comfort compared with AIR OPTIX® AQUA, Biofinity® and ULTRA™
** Overall quality of vision compared with AIR OPTIX® AQUA, Biofinity® and ULTRA™
*** All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your optician
† Please note professional examination and fitting fees may apply. See full terms and conditions.
ACUVUE®, ACUVUE® VITA™ and HydraMax™ are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd.
Third-party trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. 2017.