- Terms and Conditions‡
- Professional examination and fitting fees may apply and are not included.
- Offer open to UK residents aged 18 or over who have a valid prescription for ACUVUE OASYS® Contact Lenses only.
- One voucher per person.
- To claim your free trial contact lenses, download and print off the voucher and book an appointment with your local participating optician. If your optician determines that ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for you, hand in the voucher to your optician to receive your free trial lenses.
- Free trial lenses are subject to availability at the time of your appointment.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost/damaged, redeemed against a purchase by direct debit or used in conjunction with any other vision related offer. No refunds are available for any free trial lenses returned.
- By participating in this offer, you accept these terms and conditions. Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited.
How to get your FREE* trial of ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses
-Simply fill in the information below and we will email you your FREE* trial voucher
All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing area. You should continue to us UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your Eye Care Professional.
*Your Eye Care Practitioner will confirm if ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes. Please note professional eye examination and fitting fees may apply. 18+. One trial per person. Eligibility is subject to approval by your Optician. See full terms and conditions.
UK Heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson is an ACUVUE® Brand Ambassador and is wearing ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day Brand Contact Lenses.