Working at a computer can be challenging for your eyes. ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS gives you the complete comfort and performance you need from a lens, both at and away from computer screens.
Contact your optician and try ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS.
Click here to find out more about computers and contact lenses
Are they right for you?
ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS contact lenses are ideal if you:
• Want that ‘no lens feeling’1
• Spend long hours working on computers
• Spend time in heated or air-conditioned environments which can dry out the air
What vision problems do they correct?
ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS lenses can correct:
Why try them?
ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® Plus lenses bring you all these benefits:
• That ‘no lens feeling1 (8 out of 10 wearers actually forget they have them in)
• Exceptional comfort when watching TV or working at a computer
• Exceptional comfort in dry environments such as heated or air-conditioned spaces
• Relief for tired and dry eyes during contact lens wear
• Superior oxygen delivery2 for healthy looking eyes
• High UV protection3
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee4
The technology inside
• The HYDRACLEAR® PLUS5 technology makes contact lenses ultra-smooth and wettable, it feels like you’re not wearing lenses at all.
• Made of a unique silicone hydrogel material called senofilcon A, the lens allows superior oxygen delivery compared to ordinary hydrogel lenses to help keep your eyes looking healthy.
• UV blocking3 of greater than 95% UV-A and 99% UV-B
How to wear ACUVUE® OASYS®
Wear and remove ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS lenses daily and change for a fresh pair every two weeks.
Alternatively, if you wish, you can wear them continuously for up to seven days/six nights, as advised by your optician.
Try ACUVUE® OASYS® Today
Want to experience the benefits of ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS yourself? It’s easy. Simply:
1 JJVC Data on File 2007
2 Superior oxygen delivery compared to ordinary hydrogel lenses
3 ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses block atleast 95% of UV-A rays and 99% of UV-B rays. All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
4 If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses, return them within 90 days and get your money back. See certificate for details
5 HYDRACLEAR® PLUS is Johnson & Johnson Vision Care's brand name for the next generation of its proprietary technology that allows for a higher volume of a moisture-rich wetting agent in a state of the art formulation. This creates a more wettable, ultra smooth contact lens, especially for challenging environments that make eyes feel dry.
6 Please note that professional eye exam and fitting fees may apply
* JJVC data on file 2006, phone interview by an independent market research firm, n=255 (subjects), brand- and sponsor masked, monadic (parallel) study. Working on a computer more than 25 hours/week (n=174). Percentage excellent/very good and strongly /somewhat agree