ACUVUE® Brand BIFOCAL Contact Lenses mean that you can still wear lenses if you have presbyopia. So you can free yourself from needing to carry reading glasses wherever you go and instead enjoy the freedom of seeing clear near and far with one lens.
Contact your optician and try ACUVUE® BIFOCAL.
Are they right for you?
ACUVUE® BIFOCAL Contact Lenses are ideal if you:
• Don’t want to carry reading glasses everywhere you go
• Have hobbies or an occupation that combines close and distant work
• Are used to wearing contact lenses and want to carry on wearing them as you pass through your 40s and 50s
What vision problems do they correct?
ACUVUE® BIFOCAL lenses can correct:
Why try them?
ACUVUE® BIFOCAL lenses bring you all these benefits:
• The freedom to just put on your lenses and go – and not have to search around for reading glasses when you need them
• Visibility tint & Inside – Out mark so your lenses are easy to see and handle
• High UV protection1
The technology inside
• PUPIL INTELLIGENT DESIGN™ which uses five invisible, concentric zones that allow you to see near and far through the same lens.
• Thin edge Design – for exceptional comfort
• UV blocking1 of greater than 70% UV-A and 95% UV-B
How to wear ACUVUE® BIFOCAL
Wear and remove ACUVUE® BIFOCAL lenses daily and change for a fresh pair every two weeks.
Alternatively, if you wish, you can wear them continuously for up to seven days/six nights, as advised by your optician.
Try ACUVUE® BIFOCAL today
Want to experience the benefits of ACUVUE® BIFOCAL yourself? It’s easy. Simply:
• Print a FREE3 Trial Pair Certificate for ACUVUE® BIFOCAL
• Find a local optician where you can book an appointment and get ACUVUE®
1 ACUVUE® BIFOCAL Brand Contact Lenses block atleast 70% of UV-A rays and 95% of UV-B rays. UV absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for UV blocking sunglasses as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
2 If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with ACUVUE® BIFOCAL Contact Lenses, return them within 90 days and get your money back. See certificate for details.
3 Please note that professional eye exam and fitting fees may apply.